Glamorous Face 26 Piece Leather Brushset Pro.
This 26 pieces Brush Set has a brush of every shape and size and is ideally suited for use by makeup artists or anyone who simply loves the art of makeup. Want to create the cat-eye look? How about the glam rock look, this premium cosmetic makeup brush set is what you need. There’s little limit to what you can do with these. They’re also made with dense synthetic fibers that won’t hurt sensitive skin or soak up your makeup. We like how the set also comes with a travel case, essential to keeping everything organised at home or on the go.
- This glamorous face 26 piece leather brush set pro includes all the essential brushes you need to complete your makeup look—from your everyday eye look to the latest trends in highlighting and contouring.
- These high quality brushes are designed for ease of application with soft touch handles.
- This professional brush set will show your natural beauty and leave a flawless finish. Brushes materials provide an incredible touch and feel. They will not shed as long as you own the brush.
- These PROFESSIONAL best quality long lasting brush set perfect for liquids, powders, or creams to produce a beautiful face and eye makeup application. The set includes eye shadow brush, foundation brush, powder brush, and eyelash brush for daily use.
- Leather brush set in Pakistan is easy to carry and use, Package included: 26 piece brush set.
- Referred by professional makeup artist, they are ensured for long time use.
- Best quality brush sets are made of high-quality.
- makeup brush set contains- Large Powder Brush – for setting powder. - Small Flat Powder Brush – for blushers and bronzes. - Foundation/Contour Brush – for foundation and contour. - Duo Fibre Stippling Brush – for foundation. - Setting Brush – for precise application of setting powder. - Fluffy Shader Brush – for buffing eyeshadow onto the lid. - Flat Shader Brush – for packing eyeshadow onto the lid. - Tapered Blending Brush – for blending out eyeshadow. - Crease Blending Brush – for blending eyeshadow into the crease. - Flat Smudge Brush – for applying eye-shadow close to the lash line. - Pencil Brush – for precise detailing. - Angled Brow/Spoolie Brush – for grooming brows.